We are less than a month away from the 2015 WPMA Show in Las Vegas, and our booth is already en route. Final preparations are being made for the SE Petro Food Marketing Show in Myrtle Beach, and even M-PACT is much closer than the March 24 start-date appears.
So begins the 2015 trade show season for FACTOR…
Trade shows hold an important place in our industry as they provide a unique forum for buyers and sellers to network, discuss issues, and learn about new products and solutions. After a successful 2014 campaign, highlighted by a strong showing at NACS (see our blog post from last October), we are itching for the chance to get back on the “show floor” to share our great solutions with attendees.
FACTOR’s current* show schedule for the 2015 season is listed below. These shows are a great opportunity for us to meet with our customers from all over the United States. The shows also present us with the chance to make new friends. We hope to see you there!
- WPMA National Convention: February 17-19 in Las Vegas, NV (Booth #1023)
- SE Petro-Food Marketing Expo: March 4-5 in Myrtle Beach, SC (Booth #1013)
- M-PACT: March 24-26 in Indianapolis, IN (Booth #818)
- SW Food & Fuel: May 6-8 in Ft. Worth, TX (Booth #507)
- MACS: June 10 in Richmond, VA (Booth TBA)
- OKC Super Trade Show: September 16 in Oklahoma City, OK (Booth #606)
- NACS: October 11-14 in Las Vegas, NV (Booth TBA)
*We may add a few more shows to the 2015 schedule, so be watching our website and Social Networking sites for announcements about new show additions!